Professionally licensed foundation repair experts in eastern Michigan
Foundation Inspections in Detroit, MI
One of the best parts about our foundation repair company is that we provide free, no-obligation inspections to our residential and commercial customers.
Failing foundations can be costly and lead to devastating and dangerous results if not addressed by a qualified contractor in a timely manner.
No-cost inspections are important because they give peace of mind to homeowners, plus you don’t have to pay significant amount money to a professional when no problems exist with the basement or crawl space.
While some foundation problems are obvious to the untrained eye – such as significant cracking or bowing – other issues are far less prevalent. If you believe your basement might be damaged or failing, there is no risk in scheduling a thorough assessment with our Detroit, MI foundation experts.
Free assessment and estimate with no obligation
With our inspections you get the following:
- Deep investigation of the interior and exterior of the home or structure. We look closely for signs of sagging and sinking floors, window and wall cracks, bowing and buckling, and soil and grading issues outside.
- We explain the problem in detail (if one exists) and offer solutions (if necessary) so that you can make the best decision based on the issue and your budget.
- We deliver an accurate repair estimate and thorough plan of action and timetable for the necessary work.
Contact us today to schedule your free inspection and quote with Foundation Repair Detroit.
Signs your foundation or crawl space may be failing
It’s never a bad idea to examine the basement walls and floors from time to time to ensure that they are in good shape. Foundations seldom endure overnight damage; they suffer wear and tear from soil pressure, dryness, changes in the weather, freezing, tree root intrusion, improper grading, poor soil and other factors over long period of times.
When examining your home for structural issues, look for the following:
- Chipping and cracking concrete walls
- Damaged or cracked drywall
- Window squares that are out of place
- Plumbing leaks
- Wet basement floors
- Leaning walls
- Uneven and sagging upper level floors
- Jammed doors and windows
- Gaps at the tops and bottoms of walls
- Bouncy flooring
- Tipping chimney
- Gaps around chimney
- Misplaced moldings
- Misaligned door and window frames
- Popped out nails
- Wet and expanded soil outside
Expert foundation repair in eastern Michigan
Our licensed and experienced contractors, foremen, engineers and technicians work together closely to repair all types of damage and wear to concrete, stone, and brick – including sagging, bowing, settling, cracking and settling foundations, and chimneys, walkways, stairs, porches, and more.
No two foundation – or foundation problems – are alike. With this being the case, we deliver customized repair options that are modern and deliver permanent warrantied solutions. Since many different factors can cause basement and crawl space issues, we use state of the art equipment and methods to address the specific issues.
Contact us today for trusted and cost-friendly foundation repair service in Detroit, Dearborn, Troy, Ann Arbor, Romulus, Livonia, Auburn Hills, Pontiac, Farmington Hills, Warren, Southfield, St. Clair Shores, Shelby Charter Township, Chesterfield Township, Macomb Township, Allen Park, and beyond in eastern Michigan.
And don’t forget to ask about our free inspections.